View previous topicGo downView next topic
Dreams Archived : 8
: 0
View user profile

Depression then realization

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:24 pm
I was in a classroom and all the desks were facing the front wall which was full of oversized flowers.  The flowers were big enough for people to hide in, and that’s what was happening.  The classroom was full of boys and every so often a girl would pop out of the flowers and would walk off with a boy. I knew there was a girl for me so, I went to the teacher and said:
    “So, when is the girl meant for me gonna show up?”
    “At exactly 4pm” the teacher replied.
It was 2pm now.  I began to think, 2 hours is a long time; I’m strange, she probably won’t like me anyway; the other guys look nice I’m sure she’ll be happy. Convinced it’s better this way I left the classroom, left the school, and I wandered aimlessly feeling depressed. I wandered into a hot desert-like place, then I continued wandering till I entered a dark forest, eventually I came to a small lake that had a broken down bridge in the center. I slowly swam to the bridge and found myself at the beginning of a huge dark tunnel which I could not see the end of. There was a man nearby. The man looked at me and said:
    “It’s 3:55.”
Immediately I remembered the girl in the classroom. She will be looking for me in five minutes and I was not going to let her down. I straightened my back and shoulders then ran off the broken bridge, frantically swam to the shore, nimbly dashed through the dark forest, sprinted through the desert, and ignored everything else in the world as I entered the classroom at exactly 4:00. I saw her as she saw me and instantly fell in love.  She was slightly shorter than me and had beautiful black hair. We ran to each other and hugged. When we did the classroom disappeared and me and her still were hugging as we fall through an endless sky of stars.

IKR complex dreams
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

Re: Depression then realization

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My dream interpretation -

1st part might be telling you that you have " drastic measures " for meeting someone, but in the long run you will find someone and all will be well Cool afro
Dreams Archived : 8
: 0
View user profile

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:59 pm
Ooooh! Are gonna interpreter my dreams for me? Cause I’m honestly curious what your thoughts are. This next dream will be titled The Chase and I have talked to a physicology processor about it and they had no idea.
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That's what the goal is, for people to come and View, give or get dream interpretations or simply just share there thoughts, and get others thoughts
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum