View previous topicGo downView next topic
Dreams Archived : 8
: 0
View user profile

The Chase!

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:51 pm
I was running through a peaceful forest along with a bunch of guys around my age (I had this dream when I was 14). We weren’t running for fun, no, we were determined. We were chasing a dude who was also our age and we were going to kill him. I grabbed a sharp rock and was the closest to the dude when he jumped off a cliff and onto a roof. Determined, I did the same. The chase continued on the rooftops with me closing in on him and the rest of the group close behind. I was almost arm’s reach with him when he jumped off the roof and into a river. Unfazed, I jumped directly after him. While underwater I spotted below me and forcefully grabbed by the throat with my right while the rock was in my left. But, he did not struggle. Exhausted, he did nothing only accepting his death by my hand. I felt sympathy for him because I was also exhausted, though I didn’t know who he was, so I released my grip on him and the rock. He starred at me for a second then swam away. Feeling too ashamed to return to the group I let myself sink to the dark empty depths of the river.
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

Re: The Chase!

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 pm
Seems to me like the dream is telling you that you really don't like someone in your waking life Evil or Very Mad
Dreams Archived : 8
: 0
View user profile

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:08 pm
I’m Terribly sorry but I must make a comment here to make it so my picture ia beside this dream because it’s wierd to see 20 pictures of spyro in a row
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum