View previous topicGo downView next topic
Dreams Archived : 1
: 0
View user profile

Different dreams, same recurring ending

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 am
Before you read, I am an extremely active dreamer, to the point where what I feel in the dream I will feel in the morning.

Back in 2014, I began a relationship with my current girlfriend. In her English class she read a book and there was a part in it where girls were being raped by Nazi's. She asked me the question of, "What would you do if that happened to me?" Obviously, I said I would fight for her, and I thought that was the end of the conversation and of the topic itself. Definitely not.

That night, I had a dream, it was in a WWII setting inside the house that I saw when I saw the movie, "The Book Thief". My girlfriend and I were alone, our parents out to get supplies. Then, a knocking came at the door. I look out the window and there are two Nazis. I tell my girlfriend to run when I tell her to, and I fashion a spear using a table leg, a knife, and tape. Then I let them in, I stab the first one, telling my GF to run, she gets away. When I pull my spear from the first one, the second one grabs it, broke it on his knee, and then proceeded to stab me in the stomach, ending the dream.

This led me to begin my spear training again, from when I was taking Kung-fu lessons the year before.

Next week, I get the same dream, same setting, this time I was able to kill both, but more came and killed me, again.

I train harder, and get better

Next week, they had guns and killed both me and my GF

At this point, I couldn't take any chances, the next week, same dream, but this time, instead of staying back to fight, I ran away with my GF. We got far, very far as a matter of fact, but we were running across the roofs of the adjacent houses. There were watch towers with snipers, and I look back to see a flash of light coming from it indicating a shot was fired, I push my GF onto the adjacent roof and I feel the bullet go straight through my back, and I woke up as I fell off the roof onto the ground.

After that, I decided to accept the fact that as long as my GF is safe, I am willing to die for her. The dreams ended, and the pain from all the deaths quickly faded away.

Unfortunately, in 2015, they came back, but this time, I was a dragon, and my GF was my rider. Different settings for each dream and different enemies to fight so that I could protect my GF. The fights were a lot longer than the ones back in 2014, and they still are, and they are much more painful. They haven't gone away, and I don't expect them to, but every day, I train with my spear in my free time, becoming stronger and faster each day. Waiting for the day that I will need those skills to put my life on the line for my GF.
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

Re: Different dreams, same recurring ending

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:44 am
Buy yourself a Gatling gun bro, All the protection youll ever need.

" I woke up as I fell off the roof onto the ground. " -- what were you doing sleeping on the roof??? Shocked
Dreams Archived : 1
: 0
View user profile

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 am
Guns don't have an elegance to them like spears or swords have, they're just loud and simple. If I'm going to use a weapon, there has to be an art to it.
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:04 am
BetaTheDragon wrote:Before you read, I am an extremely active dreamer, to the point where what I feel in the dream I will feel in the morning.

Back in 2014, I began a relationship with my current girlfriend. In her English class she read a book and there was a part in it where girls were being raped by Nazi's. She asked me the question of, "What would you do if that happened to me?" Obviously, I said I would fight for her, and I thought that was the end of the conversation and of the topic itself. Definitely not.

That night, I had a dream, it was in a WWII setting inside the house that I saw when I saw the movie, "The Book Thief". My girlfriend and I were alone, our parents out to get supplies. Then, a knocking came at the door. I look out the window and there are two Nazis. I tell my girlfriend to run when I tell her to, and I fashion a spear using a table leg, a knife, and tape. Then I let them in, I stab the first one, telling my GF to run, she gets away. When I pull my spear from the first one, the second one grabs it, broke it on his knee, and then proceeded to stab me in the stomach, ending the dream.

This led me to begin my spear training again, from when I was taking Kung-fu lessons the year before.

Next week, I get the same dream, same setting, this time I was able to kill both, but more came and killed me, again.

I train harder, and get better

Next week, they had guns and killed both me and my GF

At this point, I couldn't take any chances, the next week, same dream, but this time, instead of staying back to fight, I ran away with my GF. We got far, very far as a matter of fact, but we were running across the roofs of the adjacent houses. There were watch towers with snipers, and I look back to see a flash of light coming from it indicating a shot was fired, I push my GF onto the adjacent roof and I feel the bullet go straight through my back, and I woke up as I fell off the roof onto the ground.

After that, I decided to accept the fact that as long as my GF is safe, I am willing to die for her. The dreams ended, and the pain from all the deaths quickly faded away.

Unfortunately, in 2015, they came back, but this time, I was a dragon, and my GF was my rider. Different settings for each dream and different enemies to fight so that I could protect my GF. The fights were a lot longer than the ones back in 2014, and they still are, and they are much more painful. They haven't gone away, and I don't expect them to, but every day, I train with my spear in my free time, becoming stronger and faster each day. Waiting for the day that I will need those skills to put my life on the line for my GF.

Are you saying you are training every day with a spear . . . IN-Dream or IRL? that part kind of confused me.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum