View previous topicGo downView next topic
Dreams Archived : 1
: 0
View user profile

Garang M. l My Dream #1

on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 am
My Dream #1

They say that your dreams represent you and how you feel.

I was very uncomfortable last night sleeping.

Me and my older brother right before me aren't always on the best of terms.

And it bothers me how me and him don't always see eye to eye on almost everything.

In the dream I just saw him and we were arguing I don't know what we were arguing about but I was just upset with him the whole time.

I was over my friend's house to get away from home and get a breather from stress at home.

I woke up early Sunday Morning exhausted and just feeling like poo but I really wanted to go to church with my best friend that day.

So I went ate breakfast and at church we were singing, praying, and standing as usual but then... I had a seizure.

My best friend's dad is a priest at the church and my best friend told me the whole church prayed for me while I was having it.

I woke up under a blanket with a pillow under my head still at the church and my friend was watching over me.

I was so cold... I knew what happened because I've had them before but just not in so long.

After telling my family and my girlfriend what happened I had to get rest so I got to nap at my best friend's house then my brother comes to pick me up.

As soon as I get in the car he asked me if I was okay and I said yes, just really tired from everything that had happened, and he told me right away as always to try and smoke weed.

i instnatly got frustrtated and upset because him and his friend's always ask me to smoke weed and I hate it but then suddenly I was brought right back to my dream...

And I understood why I felt that way in the dream.

Sometimes you can't avoid your problems even in your dreams.

- Garang M.
Admin
Dreams Archived : 86
: 4
View user profilehttp://www.dreamarchive.org

Re: Garang M. l My Dream #1

on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
GarangM wrote:My Dream #1

]

You know they say a lot of things about dreams but none of it has been proven fact, provide me evidence otherwise.
they say you only dream of things that you have seen before in your waking life, that is also not true and was just a case of jumping to quick
conclusions with no evidence rather than " I'm a doctor " and just wanting there to be a reason under something they don't understand.. doctors are well known to be quick to add a period at the end of their statements, so my suggestion to you is don't circum to that mindset of " They say that your dreams represent you and how you feel. " because all it does is blind you from all the hidden knowledge that doctors don't know because of being blinded to that mindset. imo doctors need to have some under cover testing to make sure theyre not so damn fast to conclusions there is someone I know that acted retarded to an SSI place to get disability money and when he went into the testing area all he had to do was act retarded for 20 minutes and he got diagnosed for aspergers and now gets about 750$ a month and was never tested again after.. it just shows you how jacked up the system is and how quick to judge doctors are just because they're a " Doctor " or a " expert ", but in Reality all they ever do is " Think".
Dreams Archived : 1
: 0
View user profile

on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:20 am
Q wrote:
GarangM wrote:My Dream #1

]

You know they say a lot of things about dreams but none of it has been proven fact, provide me evidence otherwise.
they say you only dream of things that you have seen before in your waking life, that is also not true and was just a case of jumping to quick
conclusions with no evidence rather than " I'm a doctor " and just wanting there to be a reason under something they don't understand.. doctors are well known to be quick to add a period at the end of their statements, so my suggestion to you is don't circum to that mindset of " They say that your dreams represent you and how you feel. " because all it does is blind you from all the hidden knowledge that doctors don't know because of being blinded to that mindset. imo doctors need to have some under cover testing to make sure theyre not so damn fast to conclusions there is someone I know that acted retarded to an SSI place to get disability money and when he went into the testing area all he had to do was act retarded for 20 minutes and he got diagnosed for aspergers and now gets about 750$ a month and was never tested again after.. it just shows you how jacked up the system is and how quick to judge doctors are just because they're a " Doctor " or a " expert ", but in Reality all they ever do is " Think".

Thanks for the input my friend! Very Happy

You've pointed out some very crticial points and arguments.

I didn't want the post to be that deep but I was just making a general statement.

It is true that you can never make an opinion a fact unless you have solid core evidence that proves it's a fact but even that can be difficult to prove in many settings for arguments such as these.

But dreams will still be a liable escape for me regardless even if I may have a bad dream from time to time.

Thanks again for responding to my thread bud! Smile

Talk to you again soon!
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum